Amy Ho_square headshot.png

Amy Ho

Amy grew up in Changzhou, China and is an NYU Stern boomerang, with undergraduate degrees in Business and Mathematics.  She also completed extensive coursework in sustainable food systems and innovation at Tufts University.  Prior to her Stern MBA, Amy was on the road 60% of the time as a strategy consultant at EY, working with CPG and retail clients.  During the other 40% of her time, she can usually be found near great food, volunteering at farmer's markets in NYC, or watching a Juventus game.  In addition to her role as SGOV AVP of Career Development, Amy also organizes food- and beverage-related events through the Hospitality & Spirits pillar under Luxury & Retail Club and Cellar, and with SISA.  She is looking forward to building and growing a better food system professionally.